Sunday, September 23, 2007

New Goobony Logo



Goobony is sporting a new logo! After a few weeks of using the very tired Google-like font, I decided to go ahead and try something more original and contemporary. For all my font logos, I am using a really cool website called http://www.cooltext.com/ where you can make your own original logo and save it on your pc, download it or whatever you want. It provides for thousands if not millions of variations which will make your logo unique. So again, thanks to cooltext.com!


Back to Goobony. Most of you don't know this, but I have an autistic son. I have been surfing around the net looking for info on this condition and I have found many websites and blogs on the subject. I have decided to donate a large percentage of the money I make from the searches on Goobony to the OAR (Organization for Autism Research) and my local organization for autistic children (AlianzaAutismo) in an effort to provide these great Organizations with the necessary tools for research and development of comprehensive educational guidelines for every autistic child in America and Puerto Rico.


So, if you want to help out, you can donate to these fine Organizations directly or just go to Goobony.com and search, search, search!
Article of the Day

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 

Hangman